1. When you begin in the Process Menu you have the option to Add/Update the Diagnostic Assessment. This will take you through each section of the assessment. You also have the option to do one section at a time under the "Individual Sections".
2. If you need to change the client number go to "Specify Client" in the process menu.
3. You will not be allowed to update an assessment that has already been approved. Also you may not start a new assessment until the current one has been approved by a physician. There can only be one open assessment at a time.
5. When you have a list of "YES" or "NO" check boxes, sometimes, according to what you select, a text box will open to allow you to type in a more in-depth explanation or description.
6. In the section VI: DSM-IV Diagnosis, underneath the diagnosis fields, there are links for "Add Principle, Add Primary, and Add Additional". If you click on these links you will be on the diagnosis screens of the Service Plan and you can add more diagnoses information if needed.
7. When a physician is reviewing an assessment and adds an addendum( after meeting with client and consultation), he will then need to go back through the review process and select "Concur".